A Dermatologist position is newly available to join a leading International Medical Centre in Dubai which has been awarded a Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
An attractive salary (tax-free) and benefits are being offered.
Full role & responsibility details will be given at the formal interview.
Salary & Benefits
• 40,000-50,000 Dirhams p/m (tax-free) plus commission
• Single visa
• Arrival & annual ticket
• Hold relevant qualifications e.g. degree, specialisation qualification
• At least 3 years post qualification experience
• Experience with skin diseases but also aesthetic medicine
Applicants will be required to provide the following documentation:
• Passport size photograph
• Passport copy
• Diploma in Medicine
• Diploma in Specialty
• Transcript of Records
• Experience certificates from employers
• Training certificates
• Copy of home country license or license certificate to practise the profession
• Good standing certificate from where you get your professional license
• Logbook (if the doctor has surgeries done)
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.