Skills Provision is excited to bring to the market a truly exceptional position for an Apriso Developer in Bellevue, Washington, USA.
The company are looking for applicants from across the USA and Europe to join their organisation.
The primary responsibility of this role is implementing Apriso MES for a global aviation customer.
• Hold a Bachelors qualifcation in a relevant degree e.g. Computer Science
• 2-8 years’ experience
• At least 1 Apriso MES implementation experience
• Hands on Experience on Apriso (9.x, 2016, 2017) Process Builder, Screen Flow Manager
• Excellent SQL Skills needed
• Apriso BPM Level 1 Certified – Good to have skill
• Apriso Customization/Configuration skills are a must
• Good Technical skills (.Net Development, MVC and MS Platform products, Application Integration experience)
• Development Experience in Web Service, SOAP UI and XMLs and Orchestra Middleware.
• At least 1 implementation of MES Integration & configuration with SAP ECC or Shop floor applications using Apriso BI/MI
• Understanding of ECC to MES integration
• Good communication skills
• Safe Agile 4.0+ Certified
• Ability to convert Functional Design into Technical Design and solicitise development activities
• Demonstrate quick PoC’s on MES Integrations in Design Phase and demonstrate ability to quickly develop solutions as perceived in Design Phase
• Work with SAP team to identify the interfaces with manufacturing execution system
• Demonstrate Development and Version Control Strategies to be adopted and adhered to during implementation phase
• Liaise with onsite team members to fortify design and bring clarity to development deliverables
• Raise alarms and follow smooth escalation path wherever applicable during implementation
• An annual salary in the range of $60,000-$120,000 depending on the level of experience
• Additional benefits to be discussed
• 24-month contract
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.