Skills Provision is searching for an experienced Marine Electronic Engineer to join a vibrant and growing company in Dubai.
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary to be negotiated
- Benefits package offered
- Carry out installation and commissioning of equipment on Customers’ vessels and premises.
- Carry out maintenance and repair of equipment on Customers’ vessels and premises and on Company premises.
- Provide technical advice and support to customers and the Company’s sales and service agents.
- Promote and seek the sale of Company products and services.
- Assist with administrative tasks as and when directed.
- Able to perform surveys and inspections of ship radio communications and radio navigational installations, subject to being in possession of the appropriate qualifications, accreditation and experience.
- Relevant degree, other equivalent qualifications can be accepted by agreement
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the marine electronics industry
- Experience of performing surveying and inspection of ship radio communications and navigational installations.
- Knowledge of maintaining, installing and fault finding on all communications and navigational equipment essential.
- Be able to undertake service work unsupervised.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.