We are urgently seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing and Pricing Department for a Client in the Courier industry.
Location: South Africa
Salary & Benefits
- ZAR 680,000 pa
- Benefits package available
- Provide on the job training to Analysts and Associates.
- Research and develop accurate forecasts which allow operating and administrative units to develop annual and long-range resource plans based upon projected volumes and revenues.
- Analyse marketing, revenue/yield and operating data utilising statistical and computer modelling techniques, both at a standard reporting level and through own initiative.
- Synthesise economic data by sector; possible competitive action including service, pricing and recommends actions in response.
- Incorporate all relevant economic, competitive and internal variables into computer models for analysis.
- Develop flexible computerised forecasting system which enables the quick generation of accurate forecasts both centrally and locally.
- Develop computer models used for analysing pricing proposals; develop conceptual models and validate key parameters. Searches for revenue opportunities and improvement
- Develop competitive intelligence systems for the acquisition, synthesis and analysis of key competitive data and probable competitive strategic thinking
- Use technical expertise to initiate maximum use of market research analysis using mainframe systems in conjunction with models through outside Agencies.
- Marketing/Communication-related degree
- MBA/Postgrad qualification is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills at the appropriate level
- User experience of relevant software/database/systems
- Macro views/ opinion of the business environment
- Experience in written communications
- Experience in written communications + formal verbal communications, presentations
- Has designed and conducted primary research
- Has performed Market and Business Analysis
- Has broad vision of the current situation and future position of industry and players
- Accurate and numerate
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language
- Experience in using Project Planning tools and theory
- Able to apply cause and effect relationships
- Project and process Leadership skills including delegating
- Experience in writing and communicating a clear marketing brief
- Strong decision-maker
- Able to write a Marketing plan
- Agency management experience
- Budget planning
- Negotiation skills
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and nationality.