The key job role is to lead claims development programme and deliver outstanding communications for innovations to drive profitable growth for Hair Category Brands globally. Additionally, this key role also includes new scientific methods capabilities to support the Hair Category shift to more impactful, sustainable innovations (both formulation upgrades as well as “first to market” innovations).
Currently they need a Senior Consumer Claims Manager for New York, United States.
Salary & Benefits
- $113,500 pa
- Substantial benefits package offered
- Develop, substantiate and defend through challenge, big impactful consumer-relevan/.l9i8762t product claims.
- Building on consumer focus and technical expertise, lead transformation of current claims group to create new claim approaches and deliverables beyond routine claims testing.
- Delivery of outstanding communications for our innovations that are robustly supported in technical and consumer understanding.
- Define and deliver claims strategy and work plan for Project(s) & Consumer benefit platform
- Define and develop strategy for driving game-changing claims creation and new scientific methods
- Employ a sound understanding of the category, brands, competitive environment, consumer and technology to develop robust, and where necessary novel, approaches (including robust consumer insights) to generate, develop and support ambitious product claims/communication.
- Deliver robust claims support dossier and final recommendation to relevant Teams (approval of all package label copy, advertising briefs and final commercials, public relations materials, and sales materials).
- Establish and manage external complementor pool: claim endorsers, external testing facilities, etc
- Translate claims into demonstrations that are consumer relevant and drive innovation understanding with consumers, sales, legal, pr/advertising agencies, and external category influencers (magazine editors, etc)
- Manage, coach and develop junior claims specialists.
- Broad category (Hair and/or Beauty Care) technical understanding of formulation, consumers and the testing methodologies used to access product performance
- Strong interface management and leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical capability for results interpretation
- Creative ability to translate complex product information into simple consumer stories
- Brainstorming or Meeting Facilitation
- Preferably master’s in physical science or Social Science degree with some chemistry background or equivalent
- Consumer research experience and/or Product Development experience
- Technical product evaluation (appraisal, clinical, instrumental expertise)
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of legal marketing law and product regulations regionally or globally
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.