Skills Provision is searching for a Senior Auditor for a new client based in Kuwait.
The employing company’s focus is trading and distribution of consumer electronics, food and consumables, automotive vehicles and products, industrial manufacturing, engineering, technology, travel, shipping and transportation services, advertising, insurance and contracting.
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive Tax-Free Salary, to be negotiated
- Benefits package available
- Candidates at this level are responsible for executing at times, managing the execution of delegated audits within professional standards and agreed timelines.
- Jobs at this level will assume basic managerial / mentoring roles as required to execute the work and / or support the development of others.
- Conducts and /or oversees selected internal audits to assess the strength of risk management and internal controls. Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and adherence to statutory and regulatory obligations. Evaluates the measures for the protection of company assets and interests.
- Follows up and / oversees the follow up of outstanding audit issues, ensuring they are being addressed as and when agreed.
- Performs special investigations as required including those related to theft and/or suspected fraud.
- Influences the strengthening of business processes and controls through the sharing of the best practice.
- Documents the internal audit process and special investigations consistent with professional standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Professionally qualified ACA / CIA / CPA / CIMA / ACCA / MIIA for example.
- 5 years industry related experience such as retail, manufacturing, automotive, distribution and construction.
- Over 3 years’ experience executing audits. Big 4 experience would be helpful.
- Fundamental understanding of how to identify and assess key business processes, risks and controls.
- Integrity, initiative and commitment.
- Ability to effectively partner with senior managers within the businesses while remaining independent.
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude / proven ability to manage / mentor others as required. Strong team working skills. Ability to deliver high impact reports.
- Organizational skills. Ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- English language, fluency in Arabic is an advantage as is having worked in the Region.
- Experience at delivering audits successfully, multi-tasking as necessary.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.