Skills Provision is searching for an Investment Analyst for a growing organisation in Cyprus.
Our client is a growing company with diversified activities in financial and investments services. They are a modern company with refreshing values regarding their workforce.
Salary and Benefits
- €3,700 pm
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Oversee and prepare relative-value analyses to be used in the purchase and sale of securities.
- Evaluate the long-term investment securities in various markets.
- Perform investment analysis and research, reviews securities held for the account of the fund, and prepares reports and statistics for investment management.
- Make recommendations on the purchase or sale of corporate securities, on buying schedules for common stocks, and on the timing of market transactions.
- Calculate financial ratios and data items for securities; and supplies information, such as price-to-earnings ratio, volatility, dividend growth rate expectations, and risk analyses.
- Financial professional with 6+ years of Financial Services industry experience in investment analysis and reporting
- Strong financial modelling skills & the ability to manage and manipulate databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and CFA designation or working toward CFA
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment and to meet tight deadlines
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.