Our client is a major electronics company with strong experience in the Sonar sector they are currently seeking a Field Engineer to join them in a new role working in commercial sonar systems in the oil and gas environment.
Broad knowledge of commercial SONAR systems used in the offshore industry preferably acoustic positioning product knowledge.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary & Benefits
- Tax-Free salary, to be negotiated
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- To install, commission, service and repair a range of positioning system products on customer premises/vessels, ensuring maximum levels of customer satisfaction are achieved and maintained at all times
- To manage all customer relationships pro-actively, through detailed updates of work carried out.
- To submit thorough and regular supporting documentation i.e., Visit Reports etc on completion of offshore assignments.
- To identify new opportunities and customer service initiatives to the company through observation and direct liaison with customers during scheduled visits or trouble-shooting activities.
- Worldwide travel will be required.
- Broad knowledge of commercial SONAR systems used in the offshore industry preferably acoustic positioning product knowledge.
- Hydrographic surveying experience.
- Significant experience in a front-line technical role in the maritime environment.
- Installation, system acceptance. First line diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs.
- Installation, commissioning and repair experience
- Degree in Electrical /Electronic engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
Skills Provision is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such our adverts do not discriminate with regards to age, race, gender, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability and nationality.