I am a NOC engineer highly responsible, with initiative and punctuality, I responsibly assume the challenges and goals that the organization assigns me, adaptability to change, ability to work in teams, ability to work under high pressure, as well as to solve problems efficiently and achieve goals set by the company and my work group.
Bachelor of Commerce, Information& Technology | Marketing Pass Class 2010 Mumbai University
HSC Commerce 48% |2005 Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board
SSC 55% |2003 Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board
1. Completed Hardware and net working (Certificate Course in Hardware) from Central Committee of Education and Technical Training secured 86% with A+ Grade.
2. Completed A + hardware networking fundamentals from HCL technologies and career development center securing 72 %.
3. VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization & Cloud Computing
WNS Global Services
Remote Support Engineer: Dec 2008 – Feb 2010
1. Remote Support troubleshooting and Installation for End user. Basic desktop level troubleshooting.
2. Management of Active directory, users & group’s management, user security.
3. Handling HPOV Remote Desktop Support and providing FCR depending on the nature of the call.
Backup Engineer: Mar 2008 – July 2010
1. Real time monitoring of Windows server (file level) backup through backup agent.
2. Media Management through agent and maintaining Media Inventory.
3. Library Management/ Maintenance and Vendor Management.
4. Offsite Media movement as per company policies.
5. Closing restoration request through Medias and restoration tools.
Omnitech Global Services
Remote Support Engineer (Reliance Retail & India Info line)
Feb 2011- Sept 2011
1. Desktop / System remote troubleshooting
1. Software Installation and Setup Configuration
Continuum Managed Services LCC, Network Operation Center Engineer (Level 1)
Ensuring business continuity through a backup channel on Linux as the Platform having Continuum Vault as the backup agent partnered with technology partner as Datto Inc.
Feb 2012- Present
1. Real time monitoring of Windows server (file level) backup with Linux as the underlining platform.
2. Basic level backup troubleshooting on Linux/ Extensive troubleshooting on Windows platform.
3. Handling chat with partners for new installation requests of agent (Continuum Vault).
4. Server maintenance as per level of access
5. Working on backup technology which supports Instant local virtualization, Offsite virtualization and Screenshot level verification of backups.
Monitoring & Troubleshooting the Linux Ubuntu which is used to take the snapshot of windows clients using datto backup. · Works closely with teams of developers, Engineers and Operations to make appropriate infrastructure recommendations based on applications needs. · Manages system performance, makes recommendations to improve and implement system wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency. · Support offsite disaster recovery effort tests with the help of Datto backup device. · Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery; create preventative measures and present to management. · Ensure stability, visibility and maintenance of the 24/7 mission-critical production environment. · ZFS file system Management which is supported for self healing, maintain data integrity. · To provide remote support to US based client, through logmein chat, IP phone to help them to resolve their issue related with Linux base backup cloud. · Working knowledge & Experience in P2V & V2V conversions. Taking snapshots and restoring snapshots of VM”S
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.