• Project Planning: A highly seasoned project manager with a lifetime’s experience, oversees and guides each project milestone while maintaining a strong overall view
• Consulting and Advising: Applies a consultative approach to advice and sell ideas to clients, applies strong overall project experience enabling forward vision of likely company and project direction.
• Risk Management: Conducts exhaustive risk assessment and established tried and trusted mitigation factors to minimize and manage risk within agreed parameters
• Estimating, Costing & Feasibility Studies: Ensures optimum project value through in depth research and investigation, studying and advising on feasibility
• Financial Management: Cuts schedule times while ensuring quality through accurate estimation, detailed work and materials planning, targeted recruitment, technical awareness and strong governance
• QHSE Management: Applies diligent monitoring of all QHSE factors, 21 years in quality testing throughout sales and production for highways, airstrips, railways, on/offshore harbor and water buildings, concrete and asphalt
• Standards: ISO - 9001:2005, 9001:2008, 9004:2009 and 19011:2012, HSE -JSA, JSM, TBM,
• Strategy: Proactively follows clients’ sector to gain understanding, thus enabling knowledgeable and informed negotiations and decision making and selection of optimum operational models, products, services and markets
• Project Value: Forecasts project value for decision making, closely analyzing costs, method and risk
• Client Relationship Management: Builds lasting trusted relationships, negotiates, advises and supports client objectives, troubleshooting and working to understand requests, managing handover and resolving any claims
• Contracts & Claims Management: Capably handles all aspects of tender, commissioning, scheduling, start up, close down, estimation, cost and risk analysis
• Reporting: Provides detailed comprehensive reports to furnish informed management decision making with over 29 years’ experience reporting to senior management, clients and company stockholders
• Surveying: Meets organisational need with targeted action, founded and operated a survey company in response to business partners request, surveying highways, railways, water infrastructure, plants and factories, mines and infrastructure for quality, quantities, design and plan conformance and permit compliance for state companies and general industry
• Training: Reinvests extensive experience and knowledge into the business, lecturing on Tunnels and Mining Industry in Oulu and Lapland Universities and training over 200 miners on tunnels and maintenance for leading chrome, iron and gold mines
• Publishing: “Underground Safety, Ergonomics and Maintenance” Online training for Lappia Vocational School & EU and Electrical Mining Book Curriculum for Basic & Vocational Exams - For Lappia Vocational School
May 2016 –Present Jussila Group
JUSSILA GROUP, Scandinavia Industry: Construction, Minerals, Education
• international relationship building.
• Counting, tender, contract, schedule, project plan, project founding, work drawings, survey, project management and lead.
• Prepare of Oulu northern rail 250 km Project Director, strengthening the substructure renewal of the superstructure for 2017.
• Prepare 130 km EU4 highway expanding. Minerals and material control and survey.
• Current 3 projects including highways with sewages, drainages, pump stations.
• Survey education for company personnel.
Oct 2015 – May 2016 Jussila Group
• . Preparation of the industrial site for arrangement of the pit for main buildings and structures of Nuclear Power Project`Hanhikivi-1. Reactor area, Harbor area, Water intake and outfall, tunneling.
• 7 km sewage and water pipelines with bump stations project.
• 3 windmill project. Marine dredging and rebuilding project.
• Counting, tender, contract, schedule, project plan, project founding, work drawings, survey, project
lead and management.
- Counting, tender, contract, schedule, project plan, project founding, work drawings, survey, project management and lead.
Nov 1989 – Nov 2014 Tasomittaus (Survey company)
TASOMITTAUS OY (Survey Company) Scandinavia Industry: Construction, Survey.
- Asked to found Survey Company by business partners, for their Claims- and Commercial need.
- Directing the Survey Company. Reporting to Stockholders.
- Highway-, Railway-, Water building-, Plant area and factory-, Mine- and Infra Survey.
- Permitting, Quality - Survey, Design- and Plan survey. Amount Survey. For State companies and Industry.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.