• The America Project Management Program –UK
• Certified Network Engineer on Microsoft (MS) Windows Server 2003 Platform – NIIT
• NEBOSH IGC1, 2 and 3 Training – SMTS 2014 (Basic Knowledge in HSE)
• Computer Engineering; IETLS 6.0 (General Training 2016), World Education Services(WES) verified certificates
Diploma - Computer Science
Information Technology (Enterprise Infrastructure) Support Officer South-South Region,
02/2008 to Current
Skye Bank Plc - Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
• Install software, modify and repair hardware and resolve technical issues. Create backup and recovery policy.
• Ability to set up new technologies, calibrating technical bits of kit, configuring systems and providing everyday technical support for the individuals using the computer systems and I.T network.
• Performing hands-on-technical maintenance, installing, updating and repair tasks on the organization’s servers, routers, cisco switches, computer systems, POLYCOM HDX video conferencing equipment, projectors, POS, inverters, Automated Teller Machines(Wincor, NCR, Hyosung and Diebold ATMs) and I.T infrastructure of Skye Bank Plc. in more than 50 locations.
• Provide base level I.T support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Create and manage Local and Wide Area Network connectivity for over 700 Skye Bank Plc. staff.
• Manage call flow and respond to technical support needs of staff and customers.
• Resolve long distance issues using remote desktop and skype connections.
• Resolve customer hardware and software issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
• Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy with staff and customers at all times.
• Create cases and claims for damaged, lost or displaced packages. Setting up, archiving and backing up outlook data files on .PST or .OST and Microsoft outlook mail recovery.
• Build and provide basic end-user troubleshooting and desktop support on Windows and Mac systems.
• Set up PC and Apple desktops and laptops and all types of mobile devices for staff, customers and the bank.
• Define and document technical best practices. Provide technical support for over 700 employees.
• Manage customers’ expectations and experience to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Develop and test new product offerings, install and maintain Data card machines.
• Work closely with team members to meet and exceed all customer service requirements.
• Research, troubleshoots and resolve complex problems independently.
Customer Care Officer, 04/2006 to 02/2008
Skye Bank Plc. - Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
• Proficient in providing support to executives, fellow staff members, customers, taking minutes, handling appointments and messages, and writing correspondences.
• Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers at all times.
• Followed up with clients to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
• Conducted research to address customer concerns.
• Upsold products and services to increase company revenue by 97% beyond 3 months targets.
• Activated accounts for clients interested in new services.
• Strong background in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
• Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.