January 2018 until present
Network Reservations at thesqua.re serviced apartments
• Dealing with all reservations enquiries for network properties for leisure and corporate clients
• Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers
• Sourcing new suppliers in specific cities/countries
• Negotiating rates with suppliers to match client’s budget
• Determining areas of high demand and sourcing new properties in such areas
• Finding properties from outside of existing portfolio for specific enquiries, groups, and client’s projects
• Working closely with Network Sales Director
• Assisting Reservations team based in India in overflow enquiries
• Assisting Account, Relocation, and Sales Managers in sourcing properties anywhere in Europe and globally for specific corporate clients’ projects, relocation agents, and individual corporate clients
• Assisting suppliers in loading their properties on company’s website or other queries
May 2017 until December 2017
Hospitality Travel Administrator at Chetcuti Cauchi Advocates, Valletta, Malta
• Development of the corporate travel department
• Developing existing and creating new SOPs
• Introducing a travel policy and jurisdictions travel risk assessment
• Working closely with Marketing team to ensure that all travel and visa requirements are arranged in a timely manner for upcoming conferences and events
• Taking care of all travel requirements for delegates and clients, including booking flights, accommodation, taxis, insurance, arranging travel cash, visa documents, preparing travel packs, itineraries
• Ensuring that the most economic options are selected in order to minimize the cost and not compromising on travellers' comfort
• Submitting insurance claims
• Dealing with all travel related issue
• Maintaining a consistent contact and assisting delegates that are abroad
• Travel admin: ensuring all documents are filled out and saved accordingly
• Arranging international couriers for shipment of marketing materials
• Arranging contracts and corporate agreements with couriers and accommodation providers
• Working closely with PAs to ensure that travel arrangements do not collide with other appointments and that personal preferences are taken into account for overseas trips
September 2016 until May 2017
Reservations and Revenue Executive at Leman Locke by SACO
• Managing and processing all incoming reservations for the new lifestyle boutique hotel
• Dealing with customer special requests, phone calls, live chat, responding to customer feedback on online channels
• Logging enquiries on CRM and following up leads and provisional reservations
• Processing payments, card security checks
• Liaising with agents such as Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, GDS
• Processing group enquiries
• Working closely with sales and team and identifying new business opportunities
• Monitoring rates to ensure that the product is sold at the correct price depending on demand and competition set
• Analyzing data and reports to identify overall performance and potential area of improvement
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.