1. Tool Jig and Die Maker (Apprenticeship and 4+ years qualified experience) – MERSETA (Trade test completed and passed in accordance with the standards recognized by the National Skills Authority
2. National Certificate N4
a. Subjects Completed – Mechanical Draughting, Engineering Science, Mechanotechnics, Mathematics
1. HiWalt (Pty) Ltd (1 November 2007 to 23 October 2012) – Tool Making and Injection Moulding Apprentice
2. HiWalt (Pty) Ltd (6 November 2012 to 12 December 2014) – Tool Making and Injection Moulding (Qualified)
3. Laboratory Equipment Supplies (5 January 2015 to 31 May 2016)
4. HiWalt (Pty) Ltd (1 June 2016 to Current) – Tool Making and Injection Moulding (Qualified)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.