- GSM,UMTS,LTE networks. Mobile calls, SMS, data sessions - resolving problems up to source code level, cooperating with R&D, working with documentation,
GSM and 3GPP specifications. Performing technical support for NGN networks: softswitches, call servers, media gateways. Making software updates, performing hardware maintenance, such as: servers, blades, data centres
- SS7, Sigtran. All levels, up to application. Tracing calls via Geoprobe, Wireshark. Working with specs. Signalling gateways - Cisco ITP, Genband. SCCP routing, SS7 to sigtran converters. SS7 stacks: Trillium, Ulticom
- IP networks, TCPIP. Switching, routing, VLAN tagging, VRRP. Tracing with Wireshark, tcpdump
- Linux (CentOS), Solaris. Resolving problems, monitoring CPU and memory, clusters
- Voice over IP, SIP, H.248/MEGACO, RTP
- Virtualization – VMWare
- databases (PostgreSQL). Complex SQL queries, writing custom reports. Database performance tuning, backups and recovery, replication set up
- source code reading - C++, Java
- support and deployment of Java applications, tuning performance
- Apache webservers, load balancing - based on Apache, F5 networks
- network monitoring - Nagios
MVNO technical support and integration expert
Mobile core engineer
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.