Open University Malaysia (2014 - 2016)
o Master of Business Administration (MBA), Majoring in Project Management.
Sudan University of Science & Technology (2000 - 2005)
o Bachelor of Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications), Class II (honored) Division I.
CS Core Network O&M Supervisor SABAFON Sana'a, Yemen 2013 - present
• Organized the 9-senior-engineers team’s duties and on-call assignments which smoothen the workflow and keep us alert to fast response when network faults occur.
• Using remote control apps, conducted remote investigation sessions with technical support team in major Incidents and Problems escalation, that smoothened the maintenance procedure and saved time.
• Prepared all pertinent reports needed in annual audits to ensure strict compliance of Core Network Department policies and procedures with the local government’s guideline.
• Evaluated two vendors’ offers, RedHat and SQUARE, and Identified business and technical requirements in STPs replacement project, providing top management with the best choice according to our need.
• Ensured technical projects’ compliance with the standards before its kickoff, which prevented disastrous damage in mobile MSC project before HW installation.
• Deployed and maintained site-to-site VPN tunnel for technical support in-demand access.
• Installed 10 Dell/hp servers’ hardware on racks and prepared the network configuration in their Solaris 10 operating systems to be integrated with the live network.
• Used my personal communication channels to get help from a professional, when our system went out of support, to get instructions on fixing HW fault.
• Represented the company to work with UK based vendor in $1m LBS integration project and brought it up in two months after three years of delay.
• Improved company documentation system by organizing and maintaining consistent and reliable logs of 12-member O&M team’s daily work and network health reports over a period of 7 years.
• Re-organized the network accessibility and users’ authorities in all circuit and packet switched elements for stronger control policy over network access.
• Collaborated with IN department to implement a backup SIGTRAN signaling toward MSSs as a contingency solution avoiding service outage similar to what had happened when our STPs got overloaded in early 2020.
• Prepared purchase requisitions for networking and telecommunications equipment spare parts. And maintain an updated inventory of 4 MSSs,2 STPs and 7 MGWs parts.
Switching Senior Engineer SABAFON Sana'a, Yemen 2006 – 2013
• Among other 7 peers, I’ve got a promotion to supervision position based on performance reports.
• Rerouted mobile MSS interconnection traffic through alternative routes, which put an end to a high congestion during national vacations used to cost us up to $5k a day.
• Developed a comprehensive automated scheme to collect 11 network elements logs in a centralized location resulted in around 50% reduce in troubleshooting time.
• Implemented acceptance testing for mobile MSS and MGW and prevented the project closure before vendor solve some unaddressed technical issues.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.