1. M. Sc Engineering (Electric Power Engineering), Chalmers Technical University (Swedish MKP full time Scholarship winner for session 2006-2008), Gotenborg, Sweden.
1.a. Research Work: "Comparing and Evaluating Frequency Response characteristics of Conventional Power Plant with Wind Power Plant" Place: M. Sc Engineering (Electric Power), Chalmers Technical University, Gothenburg, Sweden.
2. B. Sc. Engineering (Electrical & Electronic), Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (former BIT, Chittagong, Bangladesh), 8th position in order of merit.
EPC Projects work: Design & Drawing review, Projects work monitoring, daily report, pending
work preparation, prepare of BOQ, materials purchase report & can handle medium scale EPC project.
## Employer : “Sharaf LPG Ltd.”, IFCO Complex, 8th Floor, GEC Circle, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
* Position : Local Consultant (Project Head)
* Duration : 01st February’ 2017 to Present date
* Responsibilities : Responsible for EPC Projects Implementation programme:
Full Project Planning, Procurement, Monitoring & Execution, Technical & Financial Risk
Analysis, Costing and Design with Foreign Consultant, Full Civil work execution according to
Foreign Consultant, Machinery Import, Local Fabrication, Installation, Testing, Commissioning &
EPC Project : 125,000 MT per year LPG Terminal, LPG Storage, Bottling and Distribution Plant
and Set up 200 KW solar Renewable energy (off grid).
* Review the Drawing of Plant Layout, Machinery set up. Process, PID, PFD from foreign
* Guided two individual teams who have been responsible for local & foreign procurement
* Procurement plan prepared by guidance of Belgium Main consultant for mechanical/Civil
items & Terminal for fabrication purpose.
*Prepare BOQ & Tender offer and coordination to Local Contractor/Sub-contractor.
* Logistic support to the Contractor & Daily routine meeting with Engineer/ Subordinate as well as Implementation of raw field development & civil work.
* Monitoring & Supervise 11/0.440 KV Sub Station Erection Works (X-er - 1500 KVA, HT, LT
Panel, MCC panel).
* Survey & for set up of Dolphin Jetty/Floating Jetty for LPG unloading from LPG vessel, 1650
MT x 3 High pressure LPG Tank, LPG Compressor & Pump, LPG bottling Hall Room, etc.
local contractor has appointed.
* Supervise to recruit staff, Supervise to minimize hazardous in environment & society.
## Employer : “Lark Petroleum Company Ltd.”, South Sonaichari, Sitakund, Chittagong, Bangladesh
* Position : Project Manager (EPC Project)
* Duration : 1st January’2014 to 30th December’2016
* Responsibilities : Responsible Project Implementation work of 130 MT Capacity Condensate
Fractionation plant. – Planning, Procurement, Monitoring & Execution
* Review the Drawing, BOQ preparation, check of Estimation of the Tender offer and coordination
to Contractor/Sub-contractor for Foreign purchase & local purchase.
* Logistic support to the Contractor & Daily routine meeting with Engineer/ Subordinate as well as Implementation of various operations through control, coordination, direction, management and
communication of the entire process.
* Monitoring and Supervision of all types of Electro-mechanical work (Thermo-fluid Heater, Re-
Boiler, Stripper Ballon, Fractional Column, Aero-condenser, Degasser, Heat exchanger).
* Supervise the fabrication work of Feed Tank, Product storage Tank (SBP, MS, MTT, HSD) with
Scale fixing, Floating Roof, Sample collection system, Breather, Drain line, Manhole, Painting
* Supervise the fabrication & installation work of Foam Producer Tank & water spray system for
fire extinguisher & setup Cooling Tower.
* Supervise the work of laying of cable system (HT & LT) as well as control cabling system for
Instrumentation work and for Feed & Product delivery pump house and Street lighting of plant.
* Supervise 11/0.4 KV Sub Station Erection Works (X-er – 1000 KVA, VCB, HT, LT, Changeover, PFI), Earthing (Mesh and boring) system and installation & Supervise the fabrication work of MCC Panel (Local & Remote).
*Employer : ”United Power Generation & Distribution Company Ltd.” United center, House-NW (J),-6, Road-51, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212.
* Position : Senior Project Engineer – Electrical
* Duration : 1st January’2011 to 30th December’2013
* Responsibilities : Supervision of Installation and Erection, commissioning and operational work
of 56 MW power plant – Gas Engine (Monitoring & Execution)-
* Logistic & Technical support to the Contractor/Sub-contractor and Daily routine meeting with
Engineer/Subordinate for materials requisition & local equipments purchase according to BOQ.
* Drawing Review, check of Estimation, prepare BOQ and coordination to Contractor/Subcontractor.
* Supervise the work of laying of cable system (LT and HT)
* Earthing (Mesh and boring) system of substation and Engine Hall individually.
* Monitoring & Supervise 11/230 KV Sub Station Erection Works (X-er - 70 MVA/80 MVA (tap
changing), CB, CT, IVT, DS, LA)
* Installation and supervision work of the control room (MV Panel, LV Panel, MCC panel,
Generator to feeder to X-er control panel, NGR unit, Utilities panel)
* Monitoring & Supervising work of 230 KV Transmission Tower (34 meter height and double
circuit) to national grid
## Employer : Bakhrabad Gas Systems Limited (A Company of Petrobangla, under Energy
Ministry, Bangladesh Government), Head Office, P.O. Box No. - 97, Dist. -Comilla, Bangladesh.
* Position : Senior Maintenance Engineer & Shift In-Charge.
* Duration : 9th July 2000 to 30th July 2006.
* Responsibilities : As a Shift In-charge (Production Operator) at Control room - 02 yrs 6
months, & Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) - more than 3yrs-
As a Shift In-charge (at control room in Production Dept. since Nov.’2003 to July 2006):
* Monitoring & maintaining the operational work of load dispatch for bulk (i.e. Thermal Power
Plant, Fertilizer Company & Paper Mill Industry) & commercial consumers at Peak & off Peak
* Making Report of Gas consumption (Peak & off Peak) in Daily/Monthly basis, data sheets and
process optimization planning (shutdown and running the process line).
* Process control of the existing production line & report on development.
* Making monthly roster/shift schedule of the personnel (assistant operators of control room).
b. As a Maintenance Engineer - Electrical (since July’2000 to October’2003):
* Maintenance of Sophisticated Electro-Pneumatic instruments (i.e. Emergency Shutdown Valve (ESDV), EVV (Emergency Vent Valve) & Pressure Control Valve (PCV)) & Inlet Separator, Outlet Separator, Condensate Storage Tank, and ancillary devices are Air Compressor, Water Bath Heater/Boiler and its routine maintenance, and Flash Drum/Knockout drum of 350 Million SCFD Capacity Gas Processing/Regulating station.
* Maintenance of 750 KVA Electrical Sub-station & Electric Distribution Line of Plant and routine
maintenance work of 200 KVA Diesel & 250 KVA Gas Generator.
* Installation/replacement of new Electro-mechanical instruments & preserves a logbook.
* Calibration of Metering Systems of different Production & Transmission companies (i.e. - Sangu Gas Field, Chittagong, Cairn Energy PLC, Shell & Unocal Bangladesh Ltd.) and installation of
sophisticated Electro-Pneumatic instruments like various type of Regulators, Transmitters (P, DP & T), Controllers, Recorders and Flow Computer etc.
* Monitoring the operational work of “On Stream Pigging Operation” of high pressure Gas transmission pipe line (National Grid Line: Line Pressure=60 bar, Dia=24″, Length=170 km).
* To prepare spare parts list details in Electrical & Electro-mechanical equipment.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.