• Particularly adept at the creation of a stimulating learning environment for students to study in.
• Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for teaching math.
• Knowledge of online learning platforms and how they assist students with learning outside of the classroom.
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Competent in the use of the latest teaching methods and techniques.
• Admirable ability to maintain high standards of discipline and behavior in the classroom while maintaining an approachable demeanor.
• Outstanding classroom management skills.
• Willingness to go the extra mile and stay after class as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Esc. Técnica No11 Manual Belgrano School | Chemistry Teacher
Arts and Culture School | Mathematics Teacher
Smart Education Center | Afterschool Teacher (Approved by the Ministry of Education)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.