1. Bachelor Degree in Education (English and Literature)
2. Diploma in Holistic Nurturing of Children
3. Certificate in Teaching International Curricular
4. TESOL/TEFL 120 hour teaching qualification
5. Experience in online Teaching
1. Learning new skills
2. mentoring and coaching young girls.
3. learning new cultures and meeting new people.
4. Cooking and trying out new foods.
5. Charity work and community service work
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.