- IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland,
Oct 2017 to March 2018
• Leadership Development Program
- Anglia Polytechnic, Chelmsford, Essex
• HND Mechanic Engineering
- Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, Dorset
• B.Sc. Archaeology – 2nd Class with Honours.
- Plume Sixth Form, Maldon, Essex
• GCE A-Levels - Philosophy B, Geology B, General Studies C, History D.
Almarai Company of Saudi Arabia May 2016 to Present
Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy producer. >USD3.9 billion in annual turnover, operating in dairy, juice, bakery, poultry and infant nutrition categories. Employing 42,000 employees across the GCC and Americas.
Divisional Planning Manager (Poultry)
• Responsible for the end to end supply chain (farming through to distribution) of 250 SKUs’, with an annual gross volume of 209,659 (m) t and revenue of SAR 3 billion.
• Liaising with the business sales division, factory operations, marketing and corporate divisions.
• Interfacing with the business transport / logistics function, coordinating the inbound and outbound supply network.
• Responsible for the procurement planning of SAR 1,698 million of raw materials and SAR 120 million of packaging.
• Responsible for the data, processes and technology to serve the supply chain function within Almarai Poultry.
• Part of a management team that turned a loss making asset into a premium branded poultry business.
• Driving efficiencies through the implementation of SAP ERP modules APO, IBP and R/3 MRP, and M tech farm management tools allowing for end to end visibility of the poultry supply chain, resulting in a head count reduction of 40 colleagues.
• Through best practise and optimising processes reduced onsite working inventories by 20 million SAR.
• Implemented S and OP cycle allowing cross functional co-ordination (marketing, finance, manufacturing, farming, distribution).
• Supported new retail brand launches, Al Bashayer and Alyoum.
• Supported development of Foodservice channel, being part of a team that on boarded KFC and Nando’s.
ASDA IPL March 2013 to February 2016
A wholly owned subsidy of Asda, IPL is one of the largest importers of produce in the UK. With an end to end supply chain focus, controlling the procurement, import, packing and distribution of beverages, proteins cereals and dried nuts to the ASDA retail network.
Supply Chain Manager (Cereals, nuts and dried fruits)
• Responsible for managing the category supply chain department; including purchasing contracts, inventory / raw material control, production planning, demand planning and finished goods stocks.
• Responsible for managing company 3PL service providers (transport and storage), third party manufacturing / packing contracts, freight contracts and forwarding service providers.
• Responsible for maintaining customer service levels, factory production conformance, Inbound Raw Material Service and transport costs in line with company KPI’s.
• Responsible for managing on-going third party packing agreements (businesses contracted to pack on behalf of IPL).
• Managed the implementation of an MRP system, introduced stock management systems and stock reporting resulting in a £7 million reduction in stock holding.
• Renegotiated third party storage and freight agreements resulting in cost saving of £200 k per annum.
• Winner of national “colleague of the month” and national “new colleague of the year”.
Westbridge Foods Ltd April 2008 to March 2013
A UK subsidiary of Charoen Pokphand Foods group focused on the import and further processing of meats.
(turnover GBP 340 million)
Supply Chain Planning Manager
• Managing company imports department, purchasing contracts, inventory / raw material control, third party logistics / forwarding service providers based in the UK, Thailand and Rotterdam.
• Responsible for managing and communicating demand plans, forecast accuracy to senior management and sales team.
• Renegotiated third party logistics contracts resulting in cost savings of £100 k per annum.
• Implemented a formal S and OP procedure – resulting in increased forecast accuracy and reductions in stock levels.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.