M.Sc. Structural Engineering with distinction 2016 - 2017.
University of Exeter.
Exeter, United Kingdom
B.Sc. Civil Engineering 2011 – 2014. (3.58 / 4.0 GPA)
- Structural Design Engineer, Ministry of Urban Development and Housing; Apr. 2016 – Aug. 2016. Kabul, Afghanistan.
• Analysing and Designing multi story residential and commercial buildings.
• Drawing the structural buildings that has been designed by work fellows.
• Doing researches on new code regulations to update me and my colleagues’ knowledge of the field.
• Presenting CAD drawings to contractors.
• Liaising with architects and local government agencies.
- Quality Assurance Engineer, Ministry of Urban Development and Housing; Sep. 2013 – Mar. 2016. Kabul Afghanistan.
• Doing site inspections.
• Managing time and delivery deadlines.
• Providing reports to ensure the department of QA from the improvements of duties.
• Liaising with the designer.
Academic representative for postgraduate students, College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences, University of Exeter; 2016 – 2017.
• Representing my year group
• sharing student feedback directly with key academics within the department
• Attending Student Staff Liaison Committee (SSLC) meetings
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.