Associate Accounting Technician (AAT)
Intermediate Cyber Security Training
Passionate about football
Head, Research and Business Development (Unity Bank Plc)
February 2017 - Till Date
- Conduct market research to identify key demographics and trends relevant to the financial services industry, while also drawing inferences and proposing recommendations to Executive Management.
- Come up with appropriate strategies and collaborate with Strateguc Business Units (SBUs) to promote the product and services on offering.
- Equally research and evaluate potential business synergy within and outside the industry that could enhance the bank's strategic trajectory.
- Develop initiatives and innovation that would drive growth and positively impact the bottomline.
- Follow up on the implementation of strategic initiatives and present regular report on implementation imperatives.
Team Lead, Retail and Alternate Channels Reporting (Skye Bank Plc)
2014 - 2016
Worked with the Finance Group to develop a realistic budgets for the Retail, Revenue Collections, E-Channels, and Money Transfer Groups.
Monitor the performances of the respective teams against set budget and prepare monthly management report on performance.
Review performance against industry peers to measure size of market share and propose adequate strategies to grow wallet share.
Loan Review and Watchlist Officer (Risk Management - Skye Bank Plc)
2011 - 2014
- Regular review and monitoring of the Bank's risk asset portfolio to ensure to ensure performance on the respective loans are in line with compliance with executed terms of approval.
- Prepare report for Executive Management on exceptions noticed and propose approprate remmediation plan to reduce NPLs
Gas Station Manager - (Mofac-Eme Oil)
2005 - 2011
- Managed one of the biggest gas station in the eastern part of Nigeria
- Supervised 5 fuel stations across the south-east and south-south of the country
- Managed logistics and fleet from different depots to respective stations
- Managed the recording of financial details and prepare month;y financial statements for the Managing Director.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.