User Interface design
User Experience Design
Hi and Low Fidelity Wireframes
User Testing and Analysis
1. Independent UX and UI Consultant
Duration: From May 2017 – till present
Job Profile: I am consulting independently as a Sr. UX Consulted with some major IT companies and Start-ups. During my venture I got the opportunities to serve brands like Walmart, GroupM, Porsche, Fredrick's of Hollywood, NSF, Citybase Apartments, Benow, PayNearby, MeruCab, Dr.Batra’s Clinic, First Fidelity Trust AG etc.
2. Pepperfry.com, India’s No. 1 E-commerce for Furniture & Home Furnishings
Position: UX and UI Head for Web and Mobile App
Duration: July 2015 - April 2017
Job Profile: In Pepperfry, I joined as the Head of UX/UI, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and leading a team of 12 UX and UI designers.
• Conducting User Research, creating user persona, running A/B testing and managing advanced user research tool like Tobii Eye tracking system.
• Collaborating as a key members for new product development for the e-commerce and ideating new product
• Guiding the UX/UI team of 12 designers, experience ranging from 2 – 9 years
• Discussing new product ideas and defining them into workable UX for Pepperfry web portal and mobile apps
• Leading the branding and brand collaterals creation team
• Pepperfry has 6 Million+ monthly visitor and my job was to keep them visiting the sites again and again with my design decisions.
Position: Founder and CEO
Duration: September 2006 - June 2015
Job profile: I founded my own Web and Mobile app development company Web2UI in September 2006 after resigning from Debono Ltd. In my company I mainly worked as the UX/UI head for many mid and small sized companies of the IT and ITES industries in US, UK, Europe and Australia. My main works were:
• Acquiring new and returning clients via telecommunication and IM conferences
• Getting the abstract ideas from client and materializing the idea into a user friendly user experience
• Transforming the concept into Wireframes and then to actual User Interfaces using Photoshop.
• Liaising with project managers and team leader of client side and executing the project.
4. Debono Ltd. UK, Strategic partner of Standards & Poor's UK
Position: UI/UX Head
Duration: March 2005 - August 2006
Job profile: Joined here as the head of designs and deciding the final User Interaction of the www.funds-sp.com which is now acquired by the famous www.morningstar.com and mutual fund of the portal is designed by me. Other than S&P, other clients that I worked for at Debono Ltd. were Citibank, Financial Times, Yahoo Finance etc.
The main responsibilities were:
• Communicating with Standards and Poor’s officials at UK office and take instruction directly from them
• Creating User Experience and making wire-frames.
• Designing the final User Interface using Adobe Photoshop
• Creating front end within the ASP.NET work environment using HTML, CSS and JS.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.