- 2008 – 2011. University of Hull
BA (Hons) History and Politics – Lower second-class honours
- 2006 – 2008. Heckmondwike Grammar School
A-Level: A - Politics, B - History, E - Physical Education, (AS Biology)
- 2001 – 2006. St John Fisher Catholic High School, Dewsbury
10 A* – C grades at GSCE Level.
- 1996 – 2006. Ukrainian School (Taras Shevchenko), Bradford
Ukrainian High School Diploma
- 2017 (in Progress) - CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing
- 2016 – BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- 2016 – Lean Six Sigma Continuous Improvement Yellow Belt
- 2015 – AQA PRINCE2 Foundation in Project Management
- 2015 – OSCE/ODIHR e-learning course for Short-Term Observers
- 2014 - TEFL.org.uk 140 hour teaching English as a Foreign Language certificate
April 2016 – to present: Performance and Business Analyst, The British Library
June 2015 – March 2016: Intern, Business Analyst, The British Library
January – May 2015: Loop Customer Management, Customer Relationship Manager.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.