- 1st, 2nd, final carpentry & joinery
- General woodworking
- Repairing & maintenance
- Furniture, wall, ceiling, fence, door structure
- Mechanical skill & manual dexterity
- Building & constructions
-Attention to details
- Working in a team or individually
- Stamina & Dexterity (ability to lift over 50 lb)
- Communication skills
- Time management and managing skills
- Self motivation
- Conceptual understanding
- Problem solving
- Regulatory requirements
- Surfing the internet about the latest trends in woodworking
- Making wooden crafts for my daughter
- Playing sudoku
- Doing crossword puzzles
- Skilled carpenter and joiner at Pasar Wood Industry since 1994. (Designed & Built wooden structures & bedroom furniture set for residential, commercial and industrial mass distribution/ prepared, built, installed and repaired wooden benches, doors, wardrobes, book cases, window frames, shelves, joists, beams, roof trusses, drawer handles, etc / Trained new workers)
- Carpenter and joiner/ supervisor at Irana CMDL Building Constructions from 1982 to 1994 ( prepared, built, installed wooden doors, swing doors, porches, fences, benches, bed frames, handrails, ladders, stairs, meter boxes, rulers, etc)
- Trainee carpenter and joiner at Polisant Building Construction from 1974 to 1980 ( learnt general woodworking, building, installing and repairing/ Built indoor doors, outdoor fences and bench)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.