- BSc in Civil Engineering
- HNC in Civil Engineering
- NC in Civil Engineering
-Advanced Professional Certificate in Construction
- Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) Membership: 69499239
- CSCS Academically Qualified
-SMSTS Certified for Construction & Civil Engineering Industries Skills / Competency:
-Strong Communication Skills
- Site Surveying and Setting out procedures
Leica Total Stations TCR 700-800,TS06’s, 1200 and TS 16 Robotic
-First Aider Level 3 (HSE)
1) Currently working at Hawkes Group Kingsditch Industrial in Cheltenham
• Accurately setting out pop ups, Manholes and Services drainage
• Survey and produce as built reports
2) worked at Redrow Homes at Colindale Gardens
Summary of works:
• Accurately setting out Podium, Edgings, Kerbs and Services for foot paths, Planters and access roads works for Block P and Phase 10 in Colindale Gardens
• Undertake Pre-pour and post-pour inspections
• Produce and report as built electronically
3) worked at Kennington to Nine Elms projects- Northern Line Extension (NLE) at Kennington Green and Kennington Park Shafts and Head offices areas
General Summary of works undertaking in both Kennington Green and Kennington Park:
Highly conversant Using Auto CAD for accurately positioning, Surveying and produce quality reports electronically both in PDF and DWG formats for undertaking the following activities
• Accurate setting out of shafts RC Basements 03 both in KG and KP
• Highly accurate setting out of all elements in the basements 03 include RC upstanding such as walls, Columns, Lift Shafts in both KG and KP shafts
• Setting out of RC Slabs and Beams and accurately levelling
• Setting out the Foundation and all RC Elements include Lining Walls, Columns, Slab, sump, pop ups and Drainage …
• Undertake QA’s include cube samples, flow tests.
Work specific skills / experience in:
Setting out and Survey RC Shaft walls using Robotic TS16 Total Station
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.