• Troubleshooting, in mechanic, pneumatics, electricity, hydraulics, programmable controllers, servo motor drives, etc. Knowledge of gearmotors, plc's, scada systems, material flow controller LFS.mfc, variators, communication networks (Ethernet, profibus, profinet, ASi.)
• Stacker cranes, automatic sorting system, destination shipping sorter and high-speed automated packaging, systems of transport and classification of hanging products, SVL shuttles.
• Fault finding and problem solving skills as an individual
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Team player and capable of working independently and on own initiative.
• Good communication skills
• Well-organized, highly self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Working at height
Electromechanic Technician (2016 - Currently)
• Full Service in automated self-supporting warehouse for pallets with automated conveyor systems and stacker cranes and SVL steering shuttles.
• Preventative and corrective maintenance, resolution of mechanical and electrical faults, gearmotors and sew drives, photocells, sensors, scanners, lifting conveyors with pumps and hydraulic actuators, pneumatic circuits (actuators, pressure regulators, valves…) weighing scales, communication networks (Ethernet, ASi), Plc's, Scada system.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.