- Strong Excel background with particular focus on financial modeling and valuations.
- Proficient in making presentations on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Well organized with great ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Able to work under the pressure of deadlines and meet client and employer targets.
- Flexibility to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written skills.
- Possessing enthusiasm, drive and a positive attitude.
- Fair knowledge in Bloomberg terminal and Thomson Reuters
1. Alsons Consolidated Resources, Inc. (ACR) – Makati, Philippines
Corporate Finance Analyst – Corporate Finance Department
Jan 2017 - Present
Developing DCF valuation models; evaluating financial projections; monitoring and ensuring submissions of individual company’s financial reports; review and analysis of the company report; sensitivity and scenario analysis.
2. Sidra Capital - Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance Department
Worked on private placements, M&As, project development, company restructuring, debt arrangement, private equity and market research in different industries such as real estate, education, healthcare, media, F&B, automotive, and industrial.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.