- Registered Electrical Engineer
- graduated Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of San Carlos
• Can accomplish detailed design and calculations for the power and distribution system (low voltage and high voltage), power system sizing i.e. sizing of cable, load calculation, UPS, battery and charger/rectifier, transformer, instrument transformers (current transformers and voltage transformers), neutral earthing resistor, high voltage (HV) & low voltage (LV) switchgears, motor control center, lighting, lightning protection system, earthing system, electric heat tracing, fire alarm system, lighting illumination calculations, earthing calculation, tray layouts, schematics, wiring diagram, cable schedule, etc.
• Can develop power system single-line diagrams, data sheets, control gears, motor schematic diagram, wiring diagrams, cable tray schedules and etc.
• Deep knowledge in power/distribution transformers, motor control centers, high voltage and low voltage switchgears, protective relaying (including arming and setting), variable speed drives, soft starters, autotransformers, UPS, cables, cable bus, LMS/DMS, interposing relay panel, automation, diesel generators, automatic transfer schemes, circuit breaker operation matrix in switchgear applications, circuit breaker interlocking with upstream and downstream protections, P&ID
• Can do electrical systems case studies such load flow, short circuit/fault calculations, large motor start-up, protective relaying and protective relay coordination studies, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of IEC, DEP (Shell), PTS (PETRONAS), SAES (Aramco), IEEE, NFPA, NEMA, ANSI, GOST
• Can do Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
• Can do technical specifications and electrical data sheets of major electrical equipment
• Familiar with hazardous area classification and protection techniques (IEC 60079)
• Onshore and offshore design experience
• Can do technical bid evaluation (TBE)
• Construction, commissioning and project management, execution and supervision.
• Experience in field inspection and acceptance testing of electrical equipment
• Design physical layout of electrical equipment, raceway and earthing plans
• Preparation of cable and raceway routing layouts
• Material quantity estimating/material take off (MTO)
• Review of engineering deliverables
• Proficient in engineering software i.e. ETAP, Thermotrace, Autocad, Luxicon, Chalmlite, MS Office, etc.
North Caspian Operating Company N.V., Atyrau, Kazakhstan
seconded by Bolashak – Atyrau LLP (Kazakhstan)
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Date of Employment: 17 June 2014 to 30 June 2016
Project: Oil Production Facility (OPF) and Eskene West Railway Project (EWRP) Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.