1. Marine Engine Mec.
2. Information & Communication Technology
4. Oil & Gas
5. Elementary First Aid
6. Fire Prevention and Fire-fighting
7. Personal Survival Techniques
8. Oil & Chemical Tanker Cargo Operations
9. Security Awareness and Designated Security Duties
* Operations management
* Routine inspection
* Administration staff collaboration
* Total quality management
* Expense reduction
* Marketing operations
* Critical thinking
* Community relations
* Corrective action
* Disciplinary action
1. Keeping fit
4. Team work
1. Warehouse Assistant, 01/2012 to 12/2014
*Recordeded shipment data for reporting and accounting purposes.
*Packed sealed, labeled and affixed postage to prepare materials for shipping.
* Examined shipment contents and compared with invoices and orders to verify accuracy.
2.Auditor Supervisor, 06/2005 to 12/2012
*Analyzed expenditures and allocated department budget in alignment with corporate objectives.
*Supervised direct reports and enforced Adherence to established procedures and deadlines.
3. Factory Operations Supervisor, 01/2021 to 12/2021
* Inspected materials, products and equipment to detect defects and malfunctions.
* Inspected completed work to verify conformance with quality standards.
* Trained team members in equipment operation and proper use of PPS.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.