B.Ed. Education (Result: 1st) - University of Karachi, Pakistan (Aug 2015 – Nov 2016)
Main modules – Perspective of Education in Pakistan; Education Psychology and Guidance; School Organisation and Management; Measurement and Evaluation in Education; Curriculum and Instructions; Guidance and Counselling; Teaching of Mathematics; Teaching of Physics; Teaching Practice / Final Practical.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Applied Physics (Result: 2:1) – University of Karachi, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (Jan 2009 – Dec 2013)
Main modules – Physics (Newtonian Mechanics, Modern Physics, Solid State Physics, Semi-Conductor Physics), Mathematics (Integral and Differential Calculus); Analytical Geometry; Circuit Theory; Computational Methods (Numerical Analysis) including Experimental LAB; Microprocessor and Architecture including Experimental LAB; Industrial Electronics and Automation (PLC) including Experimental LAB; Renewable Energy; Quantum Electronics; Organisational Behaviour and Project Management.
Higher Secondary School Certificate (Grade: B) - Govt. Deg. Science and Commerce college Gulshan-e-Iqbal - Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (Aug 2007– May 2009)
Main Subjects – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English
Secondary School Certificate (Grade: A+) - Malir Public School – Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (April 2005- May 2007)
Main Subjects – Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
Science and Mathematics Teacher – Sun Bright Academy | Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (Aug 2017-Present)
• Planned and delivered structured lessons which engaged and motivated students
• Identified, selected and modified instructional resources to meet the needs of the students
• Carried out regular assessment of pupil performance, assessing and reporting on subject strengths and areas for development at different stages
• Offered after-school tutoring to aid struggling students to improve their academic performance
Science Teacher – Sir Adamjee Coaching Centre | Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (Aug 2017-Present)
• Deliver lessons to the students and engage them in the interactive learning
• Implemented planned lessons in a refreshing and stimulating manner so as to facilitate all styles of learning and promote active class participation
• Promoted a focused and disciplined learning milieu for maximum efficiency and productivity
Lecturer for Physics and Mathematics – Jamia Millia Polytechnic Institute| Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (Nov 2015– Feb 2016)
• Planned maths, physics lessons and prepared instructional materials, individualised for students with issues
• Assessed learning absorption and retention, and adapted instructional techniques to the level of students
• Taught and assisted students in solving complex numerical problems
Private Tutor (Grade 3 to Grade 12 and O-Level) | Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (April 2010 - Present)
• Address students' weak areas and develop strategies to improve understanding and self sufficiency
• Identified, selected, and modified resources to meet student's diverse needs and integrated worksheets to vary lessons and consolidate concepts
• Tutored in academic subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Computer Science to different age groups including primary, secondary, O-level and A-level. Guided students in test-taking strategies, note-taking, prioritising assignments and studying for exams
Science Teacher - Beacon City Grammar School | Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan (Jan 2009- Dec 2011)
• Managed the administration and helping in the excel sheet for accountancy work
• Taught the students through co-curricular and extracurricular activities
• Adopted the interactive method of teaching by using the animations
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.