Bachelors in Business Administration from Heriot-Watt University Dubai, UAE
GPA: 3.88 out of 4; Average Grade: A+
Modules included: Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, Securities Markets, Research Methods, Auditing, Finance Theory & Markets, Financial & Management Accounting, Marketing and Quantitative Methods
Delegate Sales Manager and Project Researcher at Streamline Marketing Group Dubai (since May 2014 to Present):
• Worked on a portfolio of B2B conferences across various sectors such as space, aviation, aerospace, defense, satellite communication, public sector and more.
• Established strong business relationships with C-level executives to achieve incremental sales growth, negotiate new contracts and define product requirements.
• Mapped and generated potential leads, converted them to sales and constantly acquired new business for the company.
• Engaged and negotiated with stakeholders, challenged objections and closed accounts.
• Reviewed own performance by maintaining an individual daily working report on prospect leads and proposals sent, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Worked with line manager to identify business needs and issues such as gaps in database.
• Captured market intelligence and utilized lead generation methods effectively and efficiently to develop a strong database for various projects, converting many into sales.
• Assisted in training colleagues for delegate sales and data researcher roles.
• Won the Event Launch Competition (SMG, June 2016) where my idea “Human Factor and Error Management in Aviation” was selected and will be launched as a workshop in 2017.
• Achieved and exceeded sales targets for 80% of the projects assigned to me in my tenure at SMG.
• Achieved incremental individual sales growth of 69% on an annual project from 2014 to 2015 at SMG.
• Exceeded individual sales target by almost 2x times on two projects (SMG).
• Awarded Employee of the Month (SMG, February 2015) for exceeding targets and delivering outstanding performance.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.