• Lebanese American University – 1995 / 1997 – Beirut, Lebanon
Bachelor Degree in Business Management
• Northern Virginia College – 1989 / 1992 - Virginia, United States of America AS Degree in Business Administration
• Fairfax High School – 1987 / 1989 - Virginia, United States of America High School Diploma
JETCOM INTERNATIONAL KSA - (2016 – 2017)
Sales &Marketing Manager – Turnkey / Innovative Technology & Interior Fit Out Solutions
• Led and coordinated all aspects of the Sales cycle including prospecting, introductory meetings, sales presentations, production of proposals/tender responses, agreements, contract negotiations & planning.
• Monitored daily, weekly/monthly & quarterly Sales performance and customer feedback for improvements.
• Achieved Clients’ expectations through liaison with internal departments, keeping clients updated on project development and built sustainable long term clients relationships.
• Achieved 10% growth in Projects acquisition with stable consistency within 4 months of Joining through strategic planning in compliance with quality timely execution standards.
• Secured accurate prospect database and produced monthly Sales pipeline and progress reports.
• Investigated, validated and proactively pursued opportunities in line with corporate sales strategy.
• Identified and attended conferences/industry events and coordinated marketing activity & corporate hospitality with the purpose of developing relationships and raising the company profile.
AL OHADIEH READYMIX
KSA - (2013 – 2015)
Sales & Marketing Manager - Corporate Strategic Projects
• Led & trained a youthful sales force over the Products Lifecycle & produced corporate Marketing plans for targets reach with monthly monitored KPIs.
• Tracked forecasting, budgeting, developed and directed the organization’s strategic vision/activities to achieve targets towards sustainable growth.
• Generated 17.5% growth in Sales Production & achieved a 29% collection performance through timely execution in consistency follow ups with Clients dues.
• Demonstrated an unwavering commitment to client services, achieving a 35% additional increase in customers’ portfolio while maintaining premium service levels with existing accounts.
• Achieved client negotiations pertaining to commercial and contractual matters & tender bid Submittals.
• Assured sustainable communication with clients to improve and develop business relationships cordially, in addition to maintaining routine follow-up on their feedback along the use of social networks.
• Sustained a watching brief on areas of commercial/sales and marketing aspects of the business and monitored product delivery and consumer reactions through market research to ensure standards are agreed, set and maintained.
• Managed the development of the Sales Force & towards exceeding preset monthly sales & collection targets by far compared to previous records.
• Directed & produced the corporate video of the Company’s history & achievements up to date.
NATIONAL PRAWN – FMCG
KSA - (2010 – 2012)
Head of Communications
Assisted the Corporate Spokesman for all internal and external stakeholders’ communications.
Established, managed and sustained with proficiency excellent business relationship with Clients & TPs for events, launches, press conferences and company and industry news.
Achieved development of corporate identity communication Plan & Interactive Newsletter for improving and securing company reputation and Brand image in target markets & with the support of social network tools.
• Supported marketing and sales teams promoting Products utilizing several communication tools as such Events, CSR contributions, and exhibitions within the local community & abroad.
Developed & managed Corporate Communication Budgets Annually.
Sustained issuance of quarterly reports forecasting Products replenishments in coordination with Vendors.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.