* WASSCE 2014
1: Plateau club. January 2015. - May 2017
*oversaw the work of employees an ensured that they are meeting performance standards.
* involved in onboarding new employees, training them on company policies and procedures, and helping them get up to speed in their roles.
* Handled customer's complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
* Kept track of inventory levels, ordering supplies, and ensured that the business has enough stock to meet demand.
2 Astoria Wines.
* Identified potential customers who may be interested in the company's products or services.
* Developed a rapport, understanding a customers need and challenges, and providing solutions to those challenges.
* Responsible for giving presentations and demonstrations to potential clients to showcase the company's products or services.
* Discussed pricing, contract terms, and other details with the clients to reach an agreement that works for both parties.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.