Level 5 Diploma Occupational Health and Safety
City and Guilds
London, United Kingdom
2014-2016 Site HSE Engineer, ZADCO/ExxonMobil PMC - Sohar, Oman (Contract Completed)
• Played a key role in developing and fostering the contractors’ desire to execute safe and effective plans and by providing expertise in risk assessment
• Participated in the ZADCO UZ 750 Project, a project involving the construction of artificial islands in the Middle East, designed to assist with increasing oil production in the region
• Developed and monitored programmes that identified and analysed health, safety and environmental issues, to ensure that the project complied with all relevant federal, state and local laws, regulations and codes
• Interfaced with the project team to ensure close collaboration between the leads, managers and contractors, in order to facilitate the safe execution of the project at the project site
• Assisted with the design review process for each construction phase, to ensure that the work incorporated health, safety and environmental measures throughout the project
• Served as an advocate for health, safety and environmental matters, in order to promote a collaborative global approach by ensuring that the programmes and procedures are communicated and effectively enforced
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.