Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health & Environmental Management.
Diploma in Civil Engineering.
First Aid Certification
Safety Officer May 2016 - Mar 2019
Aakash Exploration Services Limited, Ahmadabad
General description of responsibilities / Task performed
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly HSE.
• Statistic report as per the project procedure.
• Conducting Tool Box Talks.
• Familiar with Heavy Equipment Cranes like 80 ton, 120 ton, 250 ton and 750 ton.
• Familiar with Hydro Test, Wrapping & Coating, Air Blowing and Holiday Test.
• Familiar with multi-gas detectors like GT-402, MX-251, Multipro-biosystems, Crowcon-Tetra: 3, MSA Orion.
• Controlling and guiding Heavy Equipment Erections.
• Weekly and monthly meeting with Client and PMC.
• Scaffolding Inspection.
• Special stand by duty for Hot Work in Hazardous Zone 0 & 1.
• Overall site supervision.
• Proper Document Maintenance.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.