- Rotating Equipment Mechanical Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Engineer employed by El-Wastani Petroleum Co. (WASCO), Damietta - Egypt.
- Trained and Certified ISO 18436-2 Category-III & Category-II Vibration Analyst by "Vibration Institute" of the USA.
- Holds M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Authored and co-authored a number of published peer-reviewed research articles in the field of combustion engineering, especially the Flameless combustion regime.
- Experienced user of Emerson CSI™ 2130 portable vibration analyzer, CSI 8215 Laser alignment kit, and AMS™ Machinery Health Manager computer software.
- Experienced in the maintenance and troubleshooting of a number of INNIO Waukesha™ Engine models.
- Experienced in mechanical troubleshooting of various equipment (Reciprocating engines and compressors "Namely D-R & Ariel", Centrifugal and reciprocating pumps, fans, ... etc.)
- Experienced user of ANSYS Fluent™ CFD solver.
CAT-III Vibration Analyst.
CAT-II Vibration Analyst.
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
Condition Monitoring Engineer.
Rotating Equipment Maintenance Engineer.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Researching. Maintenance. Reading. Fishing. PC Gaming. Work. Pagamon. Studying. Driving. Cars. Aeroplanes. Jet Fighters. Electronic Music. Elle Goulding.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.