Field of study during college age:
June 2011 - May 2013.
M B A. 1st Class at Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
MBA details as follows
SUBJECTS STUDIED IN MBA
MBA – FIRST YEAR
1st year 2011 – 2012 – Month of Exam – Aug, 2012.
Name of the Course Mark Secured
MAJOR 11 FINANCE MANAGEMENT AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 55
MAJOR 1V HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ANDORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR 63
MAJOR 111 MARKETING MANAGEMENT AND MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS 58
MAJOR V APPLIED OPERATIONS RESEARCH FOR MANAGEMENT 64
MAJOR 1 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT 55
MAJOR V1 MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM 69
Total Marks 364
MBA – SECOND YEAR
2nd year 2012 – 2013 – Month of Exam – Sept, 2013.Passed out Sept, 2013.
Name of the Course Mark Secured
MAJOR 1X INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT 72
MAJOR X SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN 68
MAJOR V111 LABOUR WELFARE AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS 60
MAJOR V11 BUSINESS POLICY AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT 58
MAJOR X1 SALES AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT 69
Total Marks 406
PERCENTAGE 68, Overall class FIRST CLASS
July 2002 - April 2005, Completed in April 2007
B.Sc ( Electronics). 2nd Class, Manonmaniam Sundaranar, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.
B.Sc. (ELECTRONICS) Details of Subject Code, YEAR 2002-2005
Semester Subject Code Title Name
Part 1 Language 1 NL11 Paper 1-Cheyyul, Urainadai, Sirukadhai, Iiakkia Varalaru and Ilakkanam
11 NL12 Paper 1-Cheyyul, Urainadai, Puthinam, Iiakkia Varalaru and Ilakkanam
Part 11 English 1 N21L Paper 1- Prose, Fiction and Language Study
11 N22L Paper 11- Prose, Drama and Language Study
Semester 1 N11W Paper 1-Electronic Devices
N12W Paper 11- Degital Electronics
11 N23W Electric Circuits
N24W Circuit Theory
NR1W Along & Digital
111 N31W Paper V-Linear Integrated Circuits
N32W Paper V1-Electronic measurements and instrumentation
N33W Paper V11-Communication System
1V N41W Paper V111-Degital Computer Architecture
N42W Paper 1X-Television Engineering
N43W Paper X-Bio-Medical Instrumentation
NR2W Practical 11- (OP amp & Communication lab)
V N51W Computer Programming C++
NEAW Power Electronics
NEDW Electromagnetic Field Theory
V1 N61W Paper XV1-Applied Electronics
N62W Paper XV11-Microprocessor Interfacing
N6PW Project Work
V1 NEHW Computer Communication
NR3W Practical – 111 – Microprocessor Laboratory
NR4W Practical -1V – Computer Laboratory C++
EMAA1 Paper -1- Calculus Theory of Equations
EMAA2 Paper -11 -Trigonometry and Analytical Geometry
EMAA3 Paper -111- Modern algebra and Statistics
EMAA4 Paper -1V- Differential Equations and Numerical Methods
ECSA1 Paper -1 – introduction to Computes
ECSA2 Paper – 11 – Office Automation
ECSA3 Paper -111- Programming in ‘C’
ECSA4 Paper -1V- Introduction to Web Design with HTML
ECSAP Group ‘A’ Office Automation & ‘C’ Language
NFW4 Field work
NGA6 General Awareness
NSV6 Social Value Education
April 2000 - March 2002
Higher Secondary Course Certificate at Scott Christian Higher Secondary School, Nagercoil. Board of Higher Secondary Examination,
Subjects / Marks
Computer Science 103
Total 712 / 1200. 59%
April 1990 - March 2000.
Secondary School Leaving Certificate. at SLB Higher Secondary School, Nagercoil. Board of Secondary Education, Tamilnadu, India.
Subjects / Marks
Social Science 87
Total 358 / 500. 72%
Tally Graduate Course in Tally. ERP 9
Certificate in Advanced Computer Trouble shooting.
Overall Band Score-5.5.= CLB-5.
Test Taken on 20 Feb 2016.Certificate issued on 04 March 2016
By British council U K
JobStreet English Language Assessment (JELA),Singapore
Date Taken 30 Dec 2016
Score: 34/40 (85%)
RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR / MANAGER
VARSHA SUPER MARKET, Nagercoil, TamilNadu,India
February 2015 – Present
My JOB OVERVIEW
Plans, directs and coordinates the store operation by formulating policies, managing daily operations and planning the use of materials and human resources to achieve marketing goals.
Computer Programmer, SMART ACCESS COMPUTERS, AbuDhabi, UAE.
October 2014 - January 2015
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
• Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
• Collaborate with computer users to develop new programming methods and train subordinates in programming.
• The latest testing equipments are used to ensure that the services provided are at par with the global standards.
• These services are beneficial for my clients to a huge extent.
• Coordination of the outsourcing companies working for educational workshops, exhibitions and multimedia installations, conferences receptions, etc.)
HR Manager, VARSHA ELECTRICALS, Nagercoil, TamilNadu, India
JANUARY 2013 – OCT 2014
• Human Resources, specifically recruiting, hiring, training and development, performance management, payroll, and workplace scheduling. Coordination and management of the Front of the staff team and services.
• Oversight and execution of all Electronics specifications and the launch of the Electronics programme.
• Supervision of the project’s development in close cooperation with the District electricity office.
• Planning, definition of requisite profiles for the Production and Technical areas, including team responsible for the provision of wiring,fusing, swiching etc.,
• Design of future operational strategy for the uses of activities in the building Production planning of, and budgeting for, the season’s performances in close association with the Head of Electrical and Electronics Planning.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.