January 2016 — till now
3 years 9 months
International Project "LinguaLink of Generations"
1. Selection and leadership of the regional representatives of the project (foreign volunteers). Training for regional representatives and coordination of work.
2. Management of the project team on the implementation of the technological part of the project. Leading the application&distribution process automation. Task and deadlines control.
3. Project development strategy formulation, presentations to investors, participation in business competitions, interaction with the media.
4. Conducting interviews with potential participants (foreign students). Organization of events for project participants.
During the implementation of the project stages, more than 3000 applications were processed, more than 700 people all around the world became users and members of the created community.
November 2017 — January 2019
1 year 3 months
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
Researcher PhD candidate
Conducting research in the field of Technology, Innovation and Intellectual Property Management
March 2016 — August 2017
1. Project management
2. Setting tasks and monitoring the implementation deadlines of projects:
a) Integration of 1C-UMI service with the basic 1C products (Enterprise, Accountancy);
b) Integration of 1C products with Yandex.Kassa. Interaction with customers, collecting requirements for the new versions of the integration module, modules testing.
3. Implementation of the startup competitions – rules and policy preparation, budget and development management. Had covered a full cycle of tasks from the launch of the website to the end of competitions - technical specification development, setting tasks for developers, website testing and control of deadlines.
4. Work with the distribution channels, training for employees, development and launching the new sales channels for software products. Conducting webinars on the use of cloud services for the 1C partners (average number of participants 200-500 people).
5. Coordination of Internet advertising agencies (outsourcing), proposals development, Internet portals promotion, statistical reports analysis, overall service control.
6. Community leading and conducting the advertising campaigns in social networks for projects biz360.ru and 1C-UMI.
March 2015 — October 2015
Junior online projects manager
1. Support of e-Commerce services, products activation, fixing problem situations with customers.
2. Launch and maintenance of sites of promo-campaigns for Kaspersky Internet Security and other products, including manual code correction in HTML. Support of the promo code activation service and testing promo campaigns.
3. Support of Product Marketing service. Placement of advertisements inside the product. Advertisements testing in new versions of products.
4. Updating product catalogs and adding new items both manually and with the help of distributors and sales services providers. The approximate number of SKU - 15,000 items.
5. Setting deadlines and control of new releases in European countries and America, interaction with product managers, developers and local offices.
6. Writing manuals and instructions for products and services, training webinars on the use of software products.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.