- Very good information in renewable energy and its applications.
- Can handle with any type of mechanisms and high speed machines.
- Good knowledge in Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Creative and developer thinking.
- Reliable and able to work hard under
pressure. Can work with team.
- Logical analysis for problem and effective
- Valid driver's license.
- Software Skills: Windows, Microsoft office.
- Had an online course of reliability engineering .
- Holds numerous certificates from Injaz, which talk about skills and work ethic and teamwork.
- Mechanical maintenance engineer at Al Zawrae international company
since July 2013 till December 2016.
- Senior mechanical engineer at Al Zawrae international company
since December 2016 till June 2020.
- Senior mechanical and reliability engineer at Jordan tobacco company since
June 2020 till present.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.