Highly competent in MS Office.
Experience using Google Analytics and SEO, as well as website design programmes such as WordPress and Wix.
June- September 2018 Volunteer at Portland Art Museum, Portland OR
• Monitored art auctions for changing values within the Museum’s collection
• Created and ran a new organizational system for the library and donations team’s paperwork.
June-September 2018 Intern at Steel Door Gallery, Portland OR
• Organized opening events, created guest lists and communicated with press to get coverage of the August 2018 opening show, a big achievement in Portland which has many more established galleries.
• Sourced new artists to sign, hung and rearranged art to best showcase artists, engaged with and grew client base through social media accounts and email marketing
June-August 2017 Intern at Peter Corvallis Productions, Portland OR
• Worked on event preparation and set up, and did troubleshooting on day of
• Filed and organized the office and prop department, scheduled appointments for clients and answered phones
Winters 2016-18 Associate at Roger and Ives, Portland OR
• Managed the store, grew loyal client base through hospitality and personal shopping.
• Cleaned, organized and restocked store, wrapped and merchandized products
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.