1. In-depth professional experience in Structural Designs of Reinforced Concrete Members, Slabs, Beams, Columns, Foundations, Piers and Pile Foundation.
2. proficient use of Prota Structures for Structural design, analysis and detailing. Bar bending schedule and structural design interpretations
3. Excellent use of AutoCAD. Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excels
4. Excellent planning and organizational skills for writing and monitoring project schedules and utilizing time and resources effectively.
5. Effective skills in performing routine maintenance operations and checklists on facilities to check structural integrity and stability.
6. I am skilled at carrying out dedicated activities competently.
Indoor Games: Scrabble, Swimming
Art work or Visiting Museums
1. Structural Engineer/Facility Manager at Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (Jan. 2023 till date)
i. conduct periodic and regular technical inspections on all facilities
ii. Manage existing properties to identify, prevent, address and eliminate environmental, health and safety issues.
iii. Manages fire and safety, conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
iv. Coordinate and related with construction team on ongoing projects for proper adherence to structural designs to ensure the safety and durability of the project.
2. Project Engineer at Construction Allied and Technical Services Ltd - Jan. 2020 - Sep. 2022
i. Review and approve structural design drawings before construction process begins.
ii. Schedule and attend pre-planning sessions with General Contractor, vendors.
Coordinate work schedule, Site supervision, Maintain job records, daily reporting and Monitor job progress on site.
3. Weatherford Ltd as Graduate trainee - Lagos
i. Provide full technical services for projects in the areas of structural works.
ii. Assistant Structural engineer.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.