Bachelor of Engineering Electrical and Electronics
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra, India ( 1998 to 2002 )
• Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt & Lean Six Sigma
• Project Management from IIT- Delhi, India
• ISO 9001:2015 IRCA Certified Lead Auditor
• ISO 9001:2008 IRCA Certified Lead Auditor
• ISO 9001:2008 NABET Certified Lead Auditor
• BOSIET (OPITO) Certified from Suraksha Marine, Mumbai, India
• Non-Destructive Testing – (Level-II)
o Ultrasonic- Testing (UT)
o Radiographic Testing (RT)
o Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
o Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
o Radiography Film Interpretation (RTFI)
• MS Projects
• MS Office
• C, C++, C#, HTML, JAVA
• 5 Why’s
• 8D Problem solving
• ASME Sec II Part A, B & C, Sec V, Sec VIII, Sec IX,
• ASME B 31.3, B31.4,
• API 1104, API 5L, API 510, 620, 650, AWS D 1.1
October 2018 to Present
Fluor Kuwait Oil Company – Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
• Provide QA/QC expertise for KOC Feed Pipelines for New Refinery project.
• Participate in Vendor Pre Inspection meetings, Factory Acceptance Tests, weekly QA/QC meeting & Site Construction meeting.
• Review & approve Contractor & subcontractors QMS documentation, procedures & ITPs.
• Review, interview & approve proposed Quality personnel of Contractor & subcontractor.
December 2015 to January 2018
Oman Gas Company SAOC - Muscat, Oman
QA/QC Engineer - Projects
• Provide QA expertise and technical support for expansion & maintenance projects of Engineering Services department
• Conduct QMS internal & external audits for all internal departments & contractors/sub-contractors.
• Develop, ensure and manage QMS tools as per the company engineering code of practice/requirements.
• Review of contract terms and specifications to ensure clear understanding of technical requirements and prerequisite verification and certification requirements.
• Undertake and/or coordinate technical review of supplier data submissions typically including BOM, quality plans, process and personnel qualifications and manufacturing records and certification.
• Chair or attend and record Kick-off & pre-inspection meetings witness of supplier process and personnel qualification tests in accordance with specification requirements.
• Facilitate customer or independent (Third Party) verification activities as specified in agreed inspection and test plans.
• Monitor supplier technical query and design change control processes.
• Monitor supplier non-conformance and corrective action processes, and where necessary, raise non-conformance notes and facilitate disposition of non-conforming products and services.
• Ensure effective implementation of all construction procedures within all projects and coordinate with Technical Directorate department on all quality related issues.
• Review & approval of Contractor’s Construction & QA documents such as CQP, QCP, ITPs, Method statement, Procedures, MTCs for various disciplines viz Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, C&A related to construction/maintenance of Gas Supply Stations/Region for its compliance toward OGC standards & specifications.
• Review & approve CVs of NDT technician, site inspectors, and engineers for all contractors of upcoming construction projects.
• Assist in Project completion final dossier preparation & final approval.
September 2014 to March 2015
Wood Group CCC - Oman
Project QA/QC Engineer
• Preparation, implementation, monitoring, revision & updating of QCP/ITPs, Contract specific Procedures, work instructions & supplier’s Contract Execution & Quality Plan.
• Review & monitoring sub-contractor’s Quality systems & quality performance.
• Maintain Quality records & reporting Project activities as directed.
• Liaison with the company on matters related to Project as applicable.
• Overall control, supervision, implementation of Contract quality & technical requirements
• Resolution of Project key milestones; preparation & maintenance of Project quality records & lead ISO Audits.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.