• MSc in Toxicology, 2018 - Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
• Diploma in Educational Rehabilitation, 2010 - Aleppo University, Syria
• BSc in Biochemistry, 2009 - Aleppo University, Syria
Attended courses & Awards:
• Specialized course in genetic modification and genetic research at ICARDA (International center for research in the dry areas). 2010, Aleppo, Syria
• ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, food safety, Loyds, London 2010, Aleppo, Syria
• Member of the winner group for the EIT Health innovation day at Karolinska Institutet- 2016 Sweden
• Stability Quality Assurance Manager, August 2018 – Present
Global Stability Management, AstraZeneca
Responsible of Stability studies within different sites of AstraZeneca for Turbuhaler products.
Cooperating with the Stability Team in AstraZeneca – UK
• Quality controller / Chemist, April 2017 – Nov 2017
Biochemistry lab at Octapharma AB, Sweden
• Research Assistant / Chemist, Feb 2016 – Aug 2016
Chemistry department at Medivir AB, Sweden
• Quality controller / Chemist, Doha – Qatar Jan 2012 - Dec 2013
QC Lab at Qatar detergent company W.L.L
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.