Co-ordination with engineering, Procurement, project management, construction, & commercial team for preparation of quality deliverables within prescribed cost and time.
Review of ITB / RFP to ensure its completeness & for special requirements if any.
Coordinate with various depts. for technical document for proposal and estimation of engineering man-hours with all for related commercial matters for the proposal
Ability to lead, plan and formulate sales & winning strategies in project pursuits
Experience of handling EPC/ LSTK bids for both private and public sector clients ranging from 100 Mio $ to 700 Mio $ for Indian as well as International clients.
Participation in Site Visits, pre bid clarification meetings, post bid clarification meetings etc.
Clarify understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project
Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
Maintain Lessons Learnt database from existing projects
Maintain cost engineering database (with necessary documentation to allow quality benchmarking of the estimates) competitiveness of norms, allowances and contingencies
Create trust and credibility by providing timely information and reliable services, to ensure our services are always perceived as cost-effective
• Preparation of Technical Proposal and Cost Estimation for LSTK and EPC projects worth 600+ Million USD in Chemicals, Fertilizers, Refinery & Petrochemicals sector for Indian & International clients
• Conducting review meetings with disciplines for providing required inputs during tendering process.
• Interaction with client for clarification of scope & input and other contractual related issues and creating & maintaining substantial amount of relationships with clients.
• Interaction with various disciplines and senior management time to time to ensure correct inputs considered by them during cost estimation based on tender inputs and also to ensure that investment and operating costs are optimized.
• Experience of working on front-end engineering design, detailed engineering and commissioning and operations of plants
• Vendor document review, and evaluation, Technical clarifications, coordination with client, Vendor and other disciplines.
• Cost Estimation (Mechanical-fabricated equipment, in house, site fabrication, erection , commissioning , civil , electrical etc.) and preparation of technical ( review clients specification and analyses the methods of fabrication and Material take off from drawing and specification for the materials ) and commercial proposal against tenders received from various clients
• Sending enquiries of various items. ( Plates , Forging , Bought out items etc )
• Participates in client meetings, Technical proposals preparations, co ordination with other disciplines for obtaining inputs from various inputs. And subsequent implementation of same within specified time. Identifying and resolving resource conflicts with all functions by coordinating with various departments.
• Evaluation of techno &“ commercial offer of sub-contractors , & evaluate their previous experience and financial capabilities
• Negotiation with Vendors/Contractors Interact with clients for techno - commercial aspects. Preparation of weekly enquiry reports Analyze and evaluates the scope of work after the receipt of P.O. from customer.
• Analysis of cost and technical data received from other disciplines.
• Develop cost estimates. Draft proposals and reports, identifications of risk during bidding stage & suitable mitigation plans etc.
• Close co-ordination with project cost Control dept. and Lead Engineers to ensure the development of achievable schedules.
• To keep track with overseas vendors and vendor development.
Comprehensive personal portfolio of international contacts for a wide variety of products.
• Meeting stringent deadlines, multi-tasking, business development support. Experience of developing and enhancing business relationships in a changing environment. Negotiating with the sub-vendors for the bought out / Package items to make the project cost competitive.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.