• Exceptional design and critical thinking skills.
• Thorough working knowledge of building codes, standards, and construction details.
• Completion of multiple construction document sets and construction administration experience.
• Experience in project management, and oversight of several project team members at all stages.
• Comfort in working independently; demonstrates profession in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants, and vendors.
• Leadership and management skills with experience over-seeing multiple junior team members.
• Technical skills; include Revit, AutoCAD, 3DMax, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and web-based systems.
• Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills.
• Strong graphic illustration skills.
• Demonstrated experience executing architectural projects from design through construction.
• Comprehensive knowledge of building codes, standards, and best building practices.
• General knowledge of construction, electrical and mechanical details for superpose projects.
• Develop and detail all layouts of concept projects.
• Monitors project delivery against timelines and ensures timely completion.
• Time management skills, organization, and the ability to multitask.
• Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.