I am a construction Manager/ Construction Engineer with over 18 years of practical experience in General infrastructure Construction Management in a diversified Environment such as road Design and Construction, Health Facilities, Water and Sanitation facilities including Wash facilities and Marine Civil Engineering works. Expert in General Supervision of infrastructure and Engineering Surveying and designing of low volume rural roads such as Feeder roads, General Quantity Surveying & Estimation, Project Budgeting and Control, General Maintenance of facilities, a leader, team player with interpersonal and negotiation skills.
1. BSc in Civil Engineering-KNUST, 2013-2016
2. MSc in Engineering Project Management, Coventary University UK, 2011-2012
3. BSc in Construction Engineering and Management, Liver Pool John Moore University, UK 2009-2011
4. Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology, Ho Technical
-Project Estimation, Budgeting and Cost Control
-Excellent Project Planning, Coordination and Management
-Engineering Surveying and Geometric Designing of low Volume roads
-Stakeholder Engagement and Management
-Project report writing
-Project Monitoring and Supervision
-AutoCAD and Microsoft suits
-Learning new things
-Teaching and mentoring
-Travelling/ field work
-Watching films and playing draft
-Training and Capacity Building
1. Construction Project Supervising Manager'Construction Engineer-Sal Consult Ltd: October 2022 till date. (Managed the construction of 40 Wash Facilities in Schools in Accra and Tema Municipalities)
2. Project Manager, Spektra Global in Tema: Lead on time renovation of a re-modelled of 5 bed room apartment Storey House for Nana Opoku Agyeman for Spektra Global:May 2022-October 2022
3. Project Supervising Manager, Royal HaskoningDHV and Sal Consult:Monitored daily Supervision of an EPC Contractor (Jan De Nul) for the physical construction of the terminal facilities for upgrading and Expansion of the Port of Takoradi in Ghana.and other
4. Assistant Project Manager, Berock Ventures Ltd: January, 2020-November, 2020. Assist in Managing
the Phase III of the Bolgatanga Regional Hospital Project in the Upper Region of Ghana
5. Senior Construction, Accra. April 2015 - May 2019: University Research Co. LL on USAID Systems for Health Project, Ghana,
Lead on time Practical Construction of 52 new health facilities including staff quarters (Clinics and staff quarters) and renovation of 50 existing health facilities across the northern and Volta regions of Ghana for an USAID sponsored Systems for Health Project in very hard to reach communities. Construction includes installation of 20 boreholes and 15 solar electric systems as necessary.
6. Assistant Chief Technician Engineer , Department of Feeder Roads, Accra and Tamale, January 2003 - April 2015:
Road Planning and Management: Engineering Surveying and Geometric Desihning and Supervision of low volume roads.
7. Tutor (National Service Personnel): at Aveyime Battor Secondary Technical School,Volta Region, Ghana. 2000-2001
Teaching Building Construction and Science
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.