BSc Music Technology with Electronics
Oasis Enterprises L.L.C (Al Shirawi Group), Dubai, UAE Feb 2013 to March 2019
Technical Operations Manager – Projects Dept
• Working alongside the Senior PM for all Operations for Oasis installation and implementation at Dubai Parks & Recreation (Bollywood, Motion Gate and Lego Land), hiring and guiding a team of 50+ staff members in the technical dept. including, technicians, installation & service, AutoCAD, project coordinators, rack build and logistics in ensuring compliance to project delivery schedules.
• Successfully installed and managed a large scale full turnkey auditorium installed with full capabilities of a London theatre, including ETC Prodigy Hoist system, Wenger acoustic shells, and Orchestra pit installation along with full AV/Lighting & Broadcast package at the American International School Riyadh auditorium and tv studio.
• Significantly enhanced operational efficiency by implementing procedures from presales to project completion.
• Instrumental in setting up presales, rack building department, deploying supervisors for service & CAD department and creating document controller and project coordinator positions.
• Maintain regular interaction between sales & technical teams including client/contractor & sub-contractor based on business as well as operational requirements
• Manage technical aspects related to after sales, rack build and material as well as QA/QC on the released product based on contractual parameters
• Catering to major clients currently Like Dubai Parks and Recreation, Burj Khalifa, Green Planet
• Spearhead team efforts in activities related to equipment selection for presales, managing tenders and conducting after sales processes across various phases of the project
• Function as operations manager involved in optimizing resource utilization and streamlining processes for seamless implementation of project phases
• Develop rapport with existing clients & prospects for effectively closing identified business deals
• Interact with clients for collating & evaluating requirements to align with project deliverables. Enhance client satisfaction by effectively resolving issues and rendering superior quality service
• Guide team members in resolving critical technical issues with potential business & revenue impact by implementing effective remedial measures
• Evaluate team performance & render productivity enhancement feedback. Organize training sessions for team members based on identified training needs
Almoe Audio Visual Systems LLC, Dubai - UAE Feb 2010 – Feb 2013
Project & Service Manager
• Managed service, retrofit & upgrade projects involving designing, building, quoting, installing, commissioning and servicing for the Audio-Visual Integration Department
• Maintained regular interaction with clients during the warranty period, offered service contracts cover and identified future business opportunities
• Evaluated repair requests pertaining to replacement/refurbishments/new integration of devices and/or systems to ensure compliance to maintenance service contractual obligations
• Led a team of technicians & systems programmer in enhancing client satisfaction by effectively resolving issues and rendering superior quality service
• Optimized resource utilization and streamlined processes for enhancing operational efficiency and departmental profitability
• Prepared & presented various status reports for the senior management and other stakeholders to enable effective decision making
• Catered to major clients like Meydan Hotel and Racecourse, New York University – Downtown Campus Abu Dhabi, Schlumberger LLC HQ & DWTC, Sennheiser ME, Dubai Autodrome, Global Village HQ & St Mary Catholic Church Dubai.
Omnix Media Networks LLC, Dubai - UAE Nov 2005 – Dec 2009
Project & Service Manager
• Successfully turned around after sales & service department from a non-profit center into a profit center within 3 years
• Significantly enhanced revenue generation through small installations for clients within the installed projects
• Managed day to day operations of the Service & Small Projects Department for both Audio-Visual and Security Systems
• Coordinated activities related to warranty period & service contracts cover for a major client base aimed at consistently maintaining positive customer satisfaction index
• Managed finance, invoice reports, logistics and other administrative works through P.A./Service Coordinator. Led a team of 14 members in catering to various project warranties and service contracts
• Assisted the senior management in identifying & developing new business opportunities as well as implementing various client retention schemes
• Organized training & commissioning sessions for installations as well as designing small installations for additional or variation work in After sales & Service Contract Clients projects
• Updated business status to the senior management and other stakeholders using detailed reports and presentations to enable effective decision making
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.