- Structural analysis and design of concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structures;
- Structural analysis and design of Oil & Gas pipe supports, anchors, skids, and platforms;
- Structural analysis and design of screw and driven piles, and deep and shallow concrete foundations;
- Structural design for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential projects;
- Project administration including RFI replies, shop drawings review, inspections with reports, follow up, and project sign off;
- Writing proposals and preparing cost estimates;
- Preparing Master and short form Structural specifications;
- Tutoring Junior engineers .
Structural analysis and design of commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential projects. Renovation and rehabilitation of existing industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Proposals, cost estimate, and structural specification generation as well as tutoring Junior engineers.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.