Pursuing International Executive MBA in Project Management Jan2018-Dec2018
URAL Federal University (Research and Innovation Center) RUSSIA 82%(1st Term + Project)
Bachelors Technology in Civil Engineering - Grade ‘A' 2008-2011
Future Institute of Management Technology and Science. New Delhi. India.
Bachelors Science In Information Technology – Grade ‘B’ 2007-2009
Kuvempu University Gnyana Sahyadri Shankarghatta Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Diploma in Civil Engineering – 68% 1999-2002
Government Polytechnic for Women’s. Institute, Hubli, Karnataka, India.
Structural Design Engineer / Project Engineer 10th April 2016-31st Aug 2018
TRIUNE Energy Services Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi. India.
• Designing of fixed offshore structures such as platforms by performing various analyses such
as In-place, Dynamic, Fatigue, Pushover, Boat Impact, Pre-service, Cathodic protection
design, PSI and Joint details using SACS.
• Designing and analyzing of steel/concrete structures such as platforms, pipe supports, pipe
Racks, culverts, buildings and foundations using STAAD Software.
• Preparing design reports, technical specifications, bulk MTOs and reviewing detail design
• Working with international standards such as AISC, ACI, API, British codes, DNV and Euro
• Developing of in-house excel worksheets for the design of steel concrete structures.
• Carrying out engineering audit of all departments twice a month and reporting to the
• Leading concept study, FEED and detail engineering projects as a structural/project engineer
from direct clients and EPC contractors for Brownfield projects.
• Developing project execution plans, conducting progress review meetings with clients,
Coordinating with all disciplines and vendors throughout the project to maintain project
schedule, quality and budget.
• Organizing and running design review sessions for projects which are predominantly
structural engineering projects.
Structural Engineer 19th Aug 2015-31st March 2016
DODSAL Engineering and Construction Pet. Ltd DUBAI
• Worked at Structural Design Analysis using SACS & STTAD Software for Structural Design Analysis.
• Analysis of linear Dynamic, Linear Static, Wind force, Earth quick design and special design cases
like Jacket design checking deflection with respective of Wind force, live load and dead load along
with structural Design analysis.
• Alternatively worked at 3dModelusing latest PDMS 3D Software for structural details all secondary and
tertiary structures as such Storm water drain rooting, Drain water vessel, shelters and related
Underground and Above Ground structures.
• More than 24 different Shelters including foundation details, Electrical cable trench rooting and
mechanical trench rooting, access platforms, ladders with access platform and architectural details
in 3D modeling to clear the clash check.
• Prepared PPT for the model review attended 60%.70%.90 % model reviews. Pipe rack modeling
and extraction and detailing has been done using 2D Draft and AutoCAD , Equipment steel structure
platforms, Connection joint details, Access Platforms, Hatch cover details, pipe supports and monorail detailing
prepared in PDMS 3D Design modeling.
• After completing Micro Clash Check with respective departments, extracted details in 2D Draft
and detailing has been done in AutoCAD for the final Drawing deliverables.
• Material take off has been extracted from the respective data base to the excel sheet for presentation.
Sr. Structural Designer 29th Aug 2014-28st Feb 2015
TECHNIP-FMC France AbuDabhi. Pet. Ltd. UAE
• Worked on all secondary structure Equipment steel structure platforms, Connection joint
details, Access Platforms, Hatch cover details, 8pipe supports, pipe rack and monorail
detailing using PDMS 3D Design after Micro Clash Check from the respective departments
extracted details in 2D Draft and MTO extracted from the respective data base and detailing
has been plotted in excel sheet.
• Hence drawings final details modified in Autocad for the final(Approval for Construction)
Sr. Civil and Structural Designer 31 Mar 2014-30st Aug 2014
CB&I Pet. Ltd Singapore.
• Worked at PDMS software for 3D Modeling and Drafting for offshore drawing details for the
• Prepared 3D for the all Secondary beams and stiffeners and joint structure details, 300
different varieties of Pipe Support details, Pipe racks, Access Platforms details, Equipment
details, Pipe penetration details, bracket beam details, staircase and handrail details and
• Prepared micro clash while presenting PPT for the 60% and 90% Model review.
• Extracted 3D Modeling to the 2D draft for the drawing details and extracted material take off
from the respective data base from the project folders and plotted in excel sheet for the final
drawing presentation for the Project Aasta Hansteen Northern Norway fallowing FPSO and
Sr. PDMS Structural Designer 6th Nov 2013-28thFeb 2014
GPS (Global Process System). Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Work has been Assigned for the two Projects Malikai from Technip KL Malaysia and
Bhumiarmada from Bhumiarmada Pet. Ltd KL Malaysia.
• Worked at Different kinds of Skids, Access platforms, Circular Access platforms, Cage
Ladders, Skid Primary and Secondary Framework, Pipe Penetration, Pump Supports,
Equipment Support details, Handrail details while fallowing FPSO, EPC & API Standards.
Extracted 3D Model into the 2D Draft for the detail drawings Prepared MTO (Material Take off)
from respective data source on Excel sheet.
• Attended clients 60% 90% internal and external model review. I have got very good career
exposure and knowledge and this organization helped me to improve communication skill and
professional disciplines. Completed both the projects in 6 Months.
Structural PDMS Designer 11th Mar 2013-31st Oct 2013
TECHNIP Pvt. Ltd. Chennai, India.
Responsibilities for DONG Offshore Project
• Worked at PDMS software for modeling, extracting, developing details in Micro station of
Topsides including all the Primary and Secondary Structural Beams, Brace Stiffener,
Connection details, Joint details, all ISO View and sectional views and all direction details,
Conductor guide, Clamp details, Jacket connection details. Handrail, Ladder details, Monorail
details and including Access platform Structural fallowing by Reviewed structural details from
using Navies work for clarifications.
• Finally extracted MTO from respective database for presentation.
• Responsible for internal and External PDMS Model Reviewing as required with Electrical,
Instrumentation and Piping Department clashes.
• Co-ordination with other respective disciplines.
Responsibilities for FLNG Offshore Project:
• Worked at PDMS software for modeling, extracting and developing details in 2D Draft of
Topsides structures, Secondary Structural Beams, Brace and beam Stiffener details,
Connection details, Joint details, all ISO View and sectional views and all directional details,
Equipment Supports, Pipe Supports, Plating/Grating Handrail and ladder for standard
drawings. Deck framing Structure, 200Pipe Supports( worked on Additional MDS
Software from PDMS software), Plating and Grating details, Valve Access Platform, Monorail
details Boom vent support details and Equipment Access platform details
• Prepared Material Take Off from the respective data base to Excel sheet for final MTO
• Review the model in NAVIS REVIEW software or SMART PLANT prepared PPT for
• Responsible for internal and External PDMS Model Reviewing with respective Electrical,
Instrumentation and Piping structure clashes.
• Co-ordination with other respective disciplines.
Civil and Structural Designer 6th Mar 2009-28th Feb 2013
L & T-VALDEL Engineering Limited. Bangalore.
• Worked at PDMS software for Modeling, Extracting and developing drawing details in 2D Draft
and AutoCad for Topsides including all the Primary and Secondary Structural Beams, Brace
connectivity, Stiffener details, Connection details, Joint details all ISO View and sectional
views and all direction details, Equipment Support, Pipe Support, Plating/Grating, Handrail
and ladder for standard drawings. Staircase details, Conductor guide, Clamp details, Jacket
connection details. Handrail and Ladder details Monorail details and including Access platform
Structural details. Reviewed in Navies work for different structure clearance for identifications
for encounter problems in structure.
• Finally Extracted MTO from respective Data Base in Excel Sheet for presentation.
• Responsible for internal and External PDMS Model Reviewing with respective departments as
such Electrical, Instrumentation and Piping micro clashes for encounter problems.
• Co-ordination with other respective disciplines.
Civil and Structural Designer 16th Aug 2003-28th Feb 2009
CHEMTEX Consulting of India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore
Structural Drawings/Civil Drawings/Steel Drawings with Standards of onshore Projects. Using AUTOCAD and PDS.
• Steel structure Details: for Onshore Project Equipment platforms, Steel Towers with
respective shear and bending momentum joint details, pedestal details, steel staircase details,
ladder and handrail details fallowing API standards.
• RCC Details in previous experience: Sub Structural Details: Column location layout, Pile Cape
and Raft detailing layout Drawings.
• Sub Structural Details: Providing Grids, Grid numbers, Grid Dimensions Footing details and
• Grade Slab Layout with Sectional details and Bar Bending Schedule.
• Super Structural Details: All level Floors Beam Layouts with Podium, Providing Beam
• Beam Sizes, Slab Thickness with Slab numbering and Bar Bending Schedule.
• Super Structural Details: Slab Reinforcement details, cut sections and Bar Bending Schedule.
• Super Structural Details: Beam details, Staircase and Lift Machine details and Bar Bending
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.