- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- FEA - Ansys
- ISO 9001
- Engineering Drawings
- Quality Assurance
- Lean Manufacturing
- ERP/MRP systems
- Six Sigma
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Kaizen (Continuous Improvement and problem solving)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) , etc.
Cooking and Reading
Quality Engineer (December 2021 - Present)
- Conducting in-depth testing and inspections.
- Destructive and Non-destructive tests (Tensile testing, Impact testing, etc.)
- Solving problems using quality tools (Ishikawa Diagrams, 5 Why's, Histogram, 8D, etc.)
Production Engineer (September 2016 - May 2019)
- Identifying manufacturing needs for new products in development
- Prepared summary reports for and in support of Business Process Improvement initiatives.
- Drove quality improvements using data analytics.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.